Thanks so much to Caroline Peckham for nominating me for this award. It’s a lovely thing to be recognised for inspiring others and I very much appreciate it! Please take a look at her interesting blog. Caroline has a wonderful way of writing with humour and you can’t stop reading. You won’t be disappointed! Her serious side is as a YA Fantasy author, but she shares all sorts of life clip moments, including tips and ideas for writers too.
Also a quick thanks to the creator of the award as it’s great to be acknowledged for making an impression (hopefully a good one!). If you’d like to find out a bit more then please check out this link: http://encouraginglife.co/about/encouraging-life-blog-awards/
So what does this award mean to me?
It means that people have been reading my stuff which is absolutely phenomenal to me and many thanks to all of those who have taken the time to check out my blog
I’d really like to pass this award on to some of the people who have a way of writing that makes a difference, or write about things in such a way that it inspires and motivates people towards change or at least questioning themselves. I celebrate their honesty and the ability to strike a chord with others and thank you for sharing 🙂
So in no particular order, I nominate the following bloggers for the Encouraging Thunder Award:
- Little Rant https://lilrant.wordpress.com/
- Live Love Laugh http://livelovelaughdotme2.com/
- INCOMESCO https://jesiwagle.wordpress.com/
- Jess Wheeler https://dadoffrankenstein.wordpress.com/
- Eric Michaels https://erichmichaels.wordpress.com/
- Kate Loveton https://kateloveton.wordpress.com/
- Gypsyess http://wonderofmyworlds.com/
- Michael33 https://visionofpoets.wordpress.com/
- Robert http://notinmyworld.org/
- F J Gouldner https://fjgouldner.wordpress.com/
- Akankshaguila https://akankshagulia.wordpress.com/
- Kendall F Person http://thepublicblogger.com/
- Amazingly Brash http://amazinglybrash.com/
- Below Average Writer http://belowaveragewriter.com/
- Charles French https://charlesfrenchonwordsreadingandwriting.wordpress.com/
What you can do with Encouraging Thunder award?
– Post it on your blog
– Grant other bloggers with the award
What you can’t do with Encouraging Thunder award?
– Abuse or misuse the logo
– Claim that it’s your own handmade logo
What you should do after receiving Encouraging Thunder award:
– Enjoy the award
– At least gives thanks via comments and likes and or mentioning the blog who give the award 🙂