Thank you so very much to a wonderful author Julian Beach. A very talented and delightful writer of all sorts. Please do take a look at his site which is charming and descriptive, with writings about Needwood Forest – a childhood home and its memories. Thank you Julian for your support and for this nomination – it means so much to me 🙂 Julian Beach nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award; a tag that encourages us to share some not so well known facts about ourselves and thus get to know each other a bit better.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate ten bloggers and link to their blogs.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post so that your nominees know what to do.
Five Facts About Me
- I am almost 6 ft tall
- I haven’t lived with a man since 2008
- It’s my birthday on Monday 🙂
- I have always written, since very little, but have never told or shown anyone until this WordPress site which I started in March – my Mum and my sister didn’t even know that I was a prolific writer! There are still boxes in the barn of my writing I have to delve into and sort out….
- I love chocolate 😛
My nominees are, in no particular order: